PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
At MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. We care about the personal data we process and about exact compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, among others, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/CE and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection are repealed of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
In accordance with this, the following issues related to the processing of personal data that we carry out at MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. are reported:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: MIZAR HEALTH, S.L.
Postal address: Polígono Industrial Júndiz – calle Arriurdina, nº 11
01015 Vitoria (Álava)
Telephone: 945 29 09 18
Registration data: MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Álava, in Volume 1,672, Folio 34, Section 8, Page VI-19,332.
Principles relating to treatment
In the processing of personal data that is carried out in it, the principles required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, GDPR) is repealed:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the data we collect is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, with the prior consent of the interested parties when necessary or, where appropriate, for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures, or, if the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of an applicable legal obligation or for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person in charge or by a third party, provided that on said interests the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data do not prevail, in particular when the interested party is a child.
- Purpose limitation principle: the personal data we process is used for the purposes indicated in the section “For what purpose do we use your personal data?”
- Principle of data minimization: in accordance with this principle, the only personal data that we collect from users are those strictly necessary to manage the contractual relationship or to be able to attend to the queries and/or requests that they make to us.
- Principle of accuracy: the personal data we collect will be kept accurate and, if necessary, updated. For this, in the event of any change in personal data, the user must notify us so that we can make the appropriate update.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the personal data that we process will be kept for the periods indicated in the section “For how long will we keep your personal data?”.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: to respect this principle, personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees adequate security of the same, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, applying to this the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
What categories of personal data do we process?
The categories of data that we process through this website are:
Data collected through the contact form: name, email address and comment or message sent by the user.
All the personal data requested in the contact form are mandatory, therefore, if the user does not provide any of them, we will not be able to attend to the query or request made.
For its part, through cookies, information is collected about the use made by users of the website, pages visited, origin, geographical location, IP addresses, although said information will be collected in an aggregated way, that is, without identifying the users. You can consult the information about the cookies that are used in the Cookies Policy.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
We use the personal data that users provide us through the contact form to manage and respond to the queries or requests they make.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data provided by the interested parties when completing the contact form is its need for the execution of the legal relationship (attention to the query or request that you make) that arises when contacting us through of the same.
How have we obtained your personal data?
All personal data that we process at MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. They are provided to us by the interested parties themselves or their legal representatives.
The personal data that we collect through this website has been collected through the contact form enabled or through the email address enabled to establish contact with us.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
No communications of the personal data of users who contact us through the contact form will be made unless it is necessary to manage the queries or requests they make to us or to comply with legal obligations.
However, for some other issues we use third-party services, which act as data processors, with whom we have signed the corresponding data processing contract in accordance with the provisions of article 28.3 of the GDPR.
International data transfers
We do not carry out international data transfers unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
However, since we use analytical cookies from Google Analytics, its use implies the existence of international data transfers, and you can consult the information in this regard in our Cookies Policy.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data that users provide us when filling in the contact form will be kept only during the management of the queries or requests that they make to us in such a way that, once their processing is finished, they will be deleted.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Right to request access to your personal data: in order to know and verify the legality of the treatment, you may ask us at any time for confirmation of whether MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. is processing your personal data and, in this case, we will inform you, among other issues, about what data we are processing, its purpose, origin of the data, expected period of conservation of the data and, where appropriate, recipients or categories of recipients .
- Right to request its rectification: you may request us to rectify personal data that is inaccurate or that we complete those that are incomplete, including through an additional declaration. In this case, you must indicate in your request what data you are referring to and the correction that must be made, and must accompany, where appropriate, supporting documentation of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data being processed.
- Right to request its deletion (“right to be forgotten”): you can request that your personal data be deleted and stop being processed if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed in another way, withdraw your consent, have been processed illegally or must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data: in this case MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. will only keep your personal data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
- Right to the portability of your personal data: you can ask us to deliver your personal data, to you or to another person in charge that you indicate, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to oppose the treatment: MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. It will stop processing your personal data in the way you indicate, unless we have to continue processing it for compelling legitimate reasons or for the formulation, exercise or defense of possible claims.
How to exercise your data protection rights: to exercise your rights you must send us a written request addressed to MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. in Polígono Industrial Júndiz – calle Arriurdina, nº 11 C.P. 01015 Vitoria (Álava) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you for a copy of your ID if necessary to verify your identity.
MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. will respond to all requests within the terms and conditions required by current regulations on the protection of personal data.
How to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: if you consider that we have not adequately processed your personal data or that we have not duly addressed the exercise of your data protection rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Data Protection, either through its electronic headquarters or at your home, at calle Jorge Juan, nº 6, C.P. 28001 Madrid.
More information on data protection rights and claims before the Control Authority at www.aepd.es.
In accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR, MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
In order to assess the adequacy of the level of security, particular account has been taken of the risks presented by data processing, in particular as a consequence of accidental or illegal destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way. , or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Duty of secrecy
MIZAR HEALTH, S.L. has adopted measures to guarantee that any person who acts under their respective authority and has access to the personal data provided by users, can only process them following the instructions of the company, and must also keep the corresponding professional secret about them, which will have a timeless.
For this purpose, our employees have signed a document of confidentiality and duty of secrecy regarding the information and personal data that they process on the occasion of the existing employment relationship with the company.
Use of the web by minors
We ask users to read the web use policies for minors that we have published in the “Legal Notice” of our website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of the computer that accesses or visits the pages of certain websites, so that the user’s preferences can be known when reconnecting. Cookies stored on the user’s hard drive cannot read the data contained on it, access personal information, or read cookies created by other providers.